Monday, April 16, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I know, Ben and I are probably the last people in the world to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. We actually watched about half of the movie back in February, but had to retun it before we had time to finish it.

I didn't really like this movie that much. The first Pirates of the Caribbean was a pretty good movie, and Johnny Depp was hilarious as Captain Jack. This movie is just trying to cash in (and successfully it did) on the success of the first one. It has a hard to follow plot, and ludicrous scenes that drag on forever. Maybe if an hour would have been edited out of it, it would have been a better movie . . . and maybe not. There were some funny moments with Johnny Depp, but not enough for me to think the movie was that good. I give it 1 out of 4 stars. Maybe Number 3 will make this movie worth while. . . only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment