Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost


I haven't blogged about the new season of lost yet. There is so much going on - I just don't know where to start. Let me say that I think this new season is spectacular. The first couple episodes have been reviting. Each season, Lost has started off with a bang and has been able to take the story in an entirely new direction.


This season we are flashing all over time. I am a big fan of time travel, so I am very excited to learn that the island exists in some sort of temporal hole in time. While our "Oceanic 6" friends try to get together and find a way back to the island, those on the island are flashing threw time. Penny and Desmond have their "happily ever after" on a boat with their child, but will it remain that way? The show seems to be answering some questions, but opening up many more. It all seems to be moving toward a conclusion though and it keeps me intrigued. I think Season 5 is starting off to be one of the best seasons of the show. This show has been consistently good (except for the first half of season 3) and I am excited to see how this season will play out. What are your thoughts on Season 5 so far?

1 comment: