Sunday, March 1, 2009

Your Favorite Romantic Comedy to Watch on Valentine's Day

It turns out your favorite romantic comedy to watch on Valentine's Day is When Harry Met Sally. I must admit - I have never seen this romantic comedy. I have seen the "fake orgasm" scene on TV a million times and have also seen different scenes as I have flipped the channels, but have never sat down and watched the entire movie. Since everyone likes it so much - maybe I should!

Your favorite three movies where as follows:

1.When Harry Met Sally (32%)

2. Bridget Jones's Diary

My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Tie each with 25%)

3. The Wedding Singer (12%)

I didn't have an "other" option on this poll. What other romantic comedies do you enjoy? Did anyone else scorn the AFI's Top 10 Romantic Comedies last year as I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment