Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winners of A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents!

Congratulations to the following lucky winners of A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents by Liza Palmer: Distracted Musician of The Diary of a Distracted Musician, Linda Kish, Janet Ruth of Along the Way, Bernita, and BookSync of Books in the City. Winners were chosen using random.org. I have emailed each winner and they have until Friday February 5th to send me their mailing addresses. I will then forward their addresses to Hachette Book Group.

Thank-you to Miriam of Hachette Book Group for allowing me to hold this giveaway. Thank-you to all how entered this giveaway. I still have many giveaways going as can be seen on my left sidebar so make sure to check them out. I have a couple news ones that will be posted this week and next . . .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laura, I am really looking forward to reading A Field Guide to Burying your Parents!

    ReplyDelete