Friday, May 28, 2010

Naked in Death and Glory in Death both by J.D. Robb


I had not read any of Nora Robert’s mysteries written as J.D. Robb, so my best friend Jenn loaned them to me . . . last summer! Luckily while I was sick, I finally read them as I really need to return them to her when I am in Michigan next week!

I enjoyed both mysteries. They take a darker turn then her romance novels. Eve Dallas is a cop in a near future scenario. In Naked in Death, Eve is investigating the serial killing of prostitutes in New York City. One of her top suspects is the mysterious, rich, and handsome Roarke. While the two have a battle of wits, Eve is running out of time to solve this mystery.

In Glory in Death, Eve investigates the killing of prominent women around New York City. Overall both novels had a great plot, setting, and characters and I enjoyed them both. The only thing I didn’t like was that both novels were the serial killing of women . . . I hope the plot moves on from this in the next novels!

Book Source: Borrowed from my best friend Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment