Monday, July 25, 2011

Winner of A Weekend with Darcy by Victoria Connelly

The lucky winner of A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly is Donna of My Life. One Story at a Time. Donna was chosen using random.org. She has been notified via email and has one week to send me her mailing address or a new winner will be chosen. Congrats to Donna!

I really enjoyed A Weekend with Mr. Darcy. My review of this fabulous novel will be posted tomorrow so stay tuned. If you missed Victoria Connelly's interview, please check out this link.

Thank-you to Ms. Connelly for answering my questions and for writting such a delightful book. Thank-you to all who commented and entered the giveaway and to Sourcebooks for providing a giveaway copy (and a review copy for me!).

I still have three great giveaways ongoing so please check out my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment