Monday, October 8, 2012

Winner of Searching for Captain Wentworth by Jane Odiwe

Searching for Captain Wentworth by Jane Odiwe is a wonderful, romantic novel that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.  I will hopefully get my review up of the novel this week, but before that, I have one lucky winner of a copy of this great book to notify.  Using random.org, Michelle F. is the lucky winner of one copy of Searching for Captain Wentworth by Jane Odiwe.  I have notified Michelle via email and she has one week to send me her mailing address, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.

Thank-you to all who entered this wonderful giveaway.  If you didn't win a copy of this book, I suggest you pick one up - it was a great novel!

Stay tuned this week as I will have two new giveways posted throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment