Friday, March 29, 2013

And the Winner of Shadows and Strongholds by Elizabeth Chadwick is . . .

Meghan of What Does that Have to Do With the Price of Butter?  Congrats to Meghan!  I have notified Meghan via email and she has one week to send me her snail mail address to receive her book.  If I haven't heard from Meghan within that time, I will select a new winner.

Meghan was selected using the power of random.org.  Thank-you to all who entered the giveaway!  I will have a new one up next week so stay tuned.

I LOVED Shadows and Strongholds and hope Meghan enjoys it too.  I will hopefully have my review up and posted sometime within the next week.

Thank-you to Elizabeth Chadwick for writing such a compelling novel and for writing a fantastic guest blog post for Laura's Reviews.  Thank-you to Sourcebooks for allowing the giveaway.

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment