Monday, November 4, 2013

Winners for The Outlaw Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick and The Returned by Jason Mott

I am sorry that I have been missing for the past month.  It's been crazy times in the Gerold household lately.  I am working an extreme amount of hours at work trying to get the second year of my program going.  If I only I got paid overtime, it would fund my dream library addition to my house!
I have two giveaways that I need to announce winners for and a lot of reviews to catch up on.  I'll post a couple of the reviews today and will keep working on catching up.  The giveaway winners were chosen via random.org and were notified via email.
The winner of The Outlaw Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick is Meghan of What Does that Have to Do With the Price of Butter?  and the winner of The Returned by Jason Mott is Barbara E.  Both winners have one week to email me their mailing addresses.  After that, a new winner will be chosen.
Thank-you to all who entered the giveaway and to Author Jason Mott and publisher Harlequin Mira for giving away a copy of The Returned and to Sourcebooks for giving away a copy of The Outlaw Knight.  Also thank-you to Elizabeth Chadwick for the great guest post!


2 comments: