Thursday, October 18, 2018

Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke


I am going to do a very brief review on Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke.  It was the October pick for my Kewaunee Library Book club and was our attempt to explore the “cozy mystery” genre.  I discovered I was not a fan.  The book moved really slow to me and didn’t get into the actual mystery until well into the story.  I didn’t like how the heroine, Hannah, is deciding between two proposals for which man she will marry and then starts dating a third man.  I found this totally unrealistic in this day and age.  I did enjoy ready the tasty cookie and sweet trick recipes throughout the book and did like the small town of Eden characters.  Overall, Cheery Cheesecake Murder was a book I would not recommend.

Book Source:  Kewaunee Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment