Title: Falling for You
Author: Natasha Madison
Narrated by: Teddy Hamilton, Samantha Brentmoor
Publisher: Blackstone
Publishing
Length:
Approximately 8 hours and 4 minutes
Source: Thank you, Partner @bibliolifestyle @blackstonepublishing for the physical book review copy. Audiobook purchased from Audible.
How are the fall colors where you live? We are starting to get color now in Northeast Wisconsin and it is beautiful on my drives.
Collins and Theo shared a passionate one-night stand which ended when Theo snuck away while Collins slept. Two months later, Collins discovers she is pregnant. She runs into Theo again and discovers his identify. When she breaks the news of her pregnancy to him, will Theo decide to stay or go? Can Collins move on from her family’s criminal and neglectful past?
My thoughts on
this audiobook:
· This is the first book in a new series. I am looking forward to the rest of this series!
· This book was delightful on audiobook. There were two different narrators, for the dual first-person narration of both Collins and Theo. The female narrator did voices for all the different characters. They were both expressive narrators. I loved it!
· The genres for this book were contemporary romance, small town romance, accidental pregnancy, and mystery.
· I felt bad that Collins was saddled with a bad family, and it was hard to move on from it.
· This romance was spicey almost immediately with short scenes of spice throughout the novel.
· There were two epilogues to this story, and I would have read more. I was sad for it to end.
· There was a bit of a mystery solved at the end of the book, but the mystery of who shot Sierra at the beginning of the book was never solved. Did I miss something?
· Theo develops from a player to a great romantic partner. I loved how he pampered and cared for Collins. I liked the growth of both characters throughout the novel.
Overall, Falling
for You by Natasha Madison was an engaging contemporary romance with great
characters. It was excellent on
audiobook. I look forward to seeing the
characters again as more books come out in this series.

No comments:
Post a Comment