Monday, February 2, 2009

Your Favorite Sci-Fi Series is a . . . tie?


There was no definite winner of my blog's poll on favorite sci-fi series. Lost, Star Trek TNG, and "Other" had a three way tie for favorite sci-fi show. What was the "other" that was so well loved? Please post - I'm very curious! Doctor Who came in second, and Battlestar Galactica and the X files tied for third. I was surprised that Star Trek the original series received no votes. It is a classic! Stargate also did not receive any votes.

What is my favorite sci-fi show? It is hard to say. Battlestar is my favorite current sci-fi show with Lost a very close second, and Doctor Who third. Of all time though - it would probably be one of the two Star Treks. I have loved both Star Treks since I was a child so it will take a few years for the current shows to sink in and take their place. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Star trek, but my mom loved it as a child. I haven't seen Battlestar before and X- files i don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete