Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge

I just read about the Everything Austen Challenge on Stephanie's Written Word Blog. As readers of this blog know, I am obsessed with everything Austen so this challenge is right up my alley! I'm not one for lists, but here is my list for the next year of Austen. I will probably read, watch, or listen to more than is on this list - but I'll just post that along with the challenge too!

1. Read Pride, Prejudice & Zombies by Sean-Grahm Smith

2. Read Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange

3. Read The Matters at Mansfield by Carrie Bebris

4. Read Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

5. Watch Sense and Sensibility (1995)

6. Listen to Emma audiobook


2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Rude Awakenings and really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited about your challenge. I read Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and enjoyed it so I am looking forward to Rigler's new novel. First up though is Pride, Prejudice, & Zombies. It's finally waiting for me at the library after months of waiting. I really need to finish this Dicken's novel I'm currently reading!

    ReplyDelete