Saturday, July 9, 2011

Winner of Wish You Were Here by Phillipa Ashley

"Wish You Were Here is a great fun read whether you are on the beach, backpacking through an exotic land, or sitting at home on your couch." For more of my review, please check out this link.

The lucky winner of Wish You Were Here by Phillipa Ashley is Carrie of In the Hammock Book Reviews. Carrie was chosen using random.org and has been notified via email. She has until next Friday July 15 to send me her mailing address. If I don't hear from her by that time, a new winner will be chosen. Congrats to Carrie!

Thank-you to Phillipa Ashley for the great guest post about her favorite holiday romance movies. I also enjoyed that she stopped by to answer questions and comment. How nice!

Thank-you to Sourcebooks for allowing me to host this great giveaway and for all of you that left fun comments and entered the contest.

Sad that you didn't win? A new giveaway will be up shortly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment