Monday, December 5, 2011

Winners of Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish

The two lucky winners of Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish are Sophia Rose and Suko of Suko's Notebook.  Both winners have been notified via email and have one week to send me their mailing addresses or new winners will be chosen.  Both winners were chosen using random.org.  Congrats to both!  I hope they enjoy the book as much as I did.

Thank-you to Grace Burrowes for the great guest blog, Sourcebooks for providing the giveway copies, and for all who read the post and entered the giveaway.

I have more great giveaways coming up this week so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! This one looks so good for a nice cozy read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Laura! I think I'll enjoy this book a lot! It's the perfect book for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete