Thursday, August 20, 2015

Ross Poldark Tour Winners!

I'm a bit behind on the blog with visiting my family in Michigan last week and now this week back at work trying to fit in both training and getting my program ready for the start of the semester.  So please forgive me as I slowly catch up my reviews and posts.

The winners of for the Ross Poldark Tour were announced on Sourcebook Buzz at:   http://www.sourcebooks.com/buzz/giveaway-winners-announced-for-the-ross-poldark-blog-tour-prize-packages.html

The winners were as follows:

Trade paperback copies of Ross Poldark and Demelza:

·                 Susan Heim, who left a comment on July 25, 2015 on Marie Antoinette’s Gossip Guide
·                 Michelle H., who left a comment on July 29, 2015 on Austenesque Reviews

Grand Prize Package:

·                 Samantha Enders, who left a comment on July 06, 2015 on My Jane Austen Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment