Friday, August 4, 2023

Sun Damage by Sabine Durrant (Bibliolifestyle Book Tour)

 


Thank you, Partner @bibliolifestyle @harperperennial for the review copy of Sun Damage by Sabine Durrant.

If you could step into a new life, where and what kind of life would you choose?  That is a hard question.  I would own a book and chocolate shop, I think.

Sun Damage is an intriguing thriller that I don’t want to tell too much of the plot to wreck it for someone else.  Ali and Sean are con artists that are making their way around the world.  After a plot goes wrong, one of them must assume the identity of someone else to hide in plain sight.  Will they be able to pull of this greatest of cons?

I really liked the setting in the south of France.  It made me want to vacation there as well.  It seemed that everyone was on a dreamy vacation and that is what made it easy for con people to get money from them.  I liked the fact that it was a psychological thriller and that the reader is always on pins and needles wondering if the main character will say or do something wrong to give themselves away.  Will they be discovered?  I liked the romance in it as well.  The novel had a great ending that I enjoyed.  I did guess one of the items in the end before it happened and felt very proud of myself.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a psychological thriller to read on your vacation.

This novel just came out this week on August 1st.

1 comment: