Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sheep Blast Off! Written By Nancy Shaw and Illustrated by Margot Apple

We found Sheep Blast Off! at the library and my son loves it. It tells the simple story of an alien vessel that lands on earth and a group of sheep that inadvertently take off in the ship and have a space adventure. The wording is very simplicistic, but the pictures tell a thousand words. My 3-year old son likes filling in the story by telling me what is going on with each page. If your child loves anything to do with rocket ships as mine does, they’ll be sure to enjoy this book!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter (who is also 3) loved this book, too. One of her favorites of the sheep series is "Sheep in a Jeep" and I love to read it, too. We've read it over and over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for Sheep in a Jeep. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete