Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winner of Sacred Treason by James Forrester

I'm sorry that I have been missing from action on my blog for a few weeks.  The end of the semester is proving to be quite hectic trying to get my students to the finish line for this semester while also trying to set up new classes for next semester.  Throwing in the holidays also adds in another level of hecticness.  I've still been reading and listening to audiobooks and need to catch up on reviews - they will probably be brief just to warn you!

I loved Sacred Treason by James Forreser and will hopefully have my review up soon.  It was a fantastic historical fiction thriller and had me engrossed until the last page.  The lucky winner of a copy of Sacred Treason is Kimberlee of Girl Lost in a Book.  Kimberlee has been notified via email and has one week (until December 5th) to email me her mailing address.  If I do not hear from her, a new winner will be drawn.  Kimberlee was chosen using the power of random.org.

Thank-you to James Forrester for the wonderful interview, Sourcebooks for this giveaway and allowing me to review the book, and all of you that entered the giveaway.

1 comment: