Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winner of A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell

The lucky winner of A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell is Na.  Na was chosen using the power of random.org and was notified via email that she is a winner.  She has one week to send me her mailing address. If I do not hear from her within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen. Congrats to Na!

Thank-you to Jill Mansell for the lovely guest blog, and to Sourcebooks for allowing me to host this giveaway and review the novel.  I always enjoy Jill Mansell's novels. 

As I stated in my other entry, I am still reading/listening, but I have fallen behind on my reviews.  Expect many brief reviews to hopefully be popping up over the next week or two while I attempt to catch myself up and successful end this semester.

Thank-you again for all who entered this giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment