Friday, April 8, 2016

Star Wars: Prophets of the Dark Side (#6) by Paul Davids and Hollace Davids



In Prophets of the Dark Side, all of the storylines from the previous five novels come together in a satisfying conclusion.

Princess Leia and Han Solo are planning their large wedding and send Luke Skywalker and Jedi Prince Ken off on an errand to help them out.  While on this errand, Luke and Ken are captured and Ken is forced to lead Supreme Prophet Kadann to the Lost City of the Jedi on Yavin IV in order to save Luke’s life.  Ken finally learns the truth of his mysterious parentage, and Han and Leia finally have their dream wedding.

I thought the ending seemed rushed and lead to many, many questions.  It felt like there should be another book in this series.  Where is Triclops going?  What will happen to Ken?  I want to know!  Unfortunately I never will as this was the last book in the series.  My ten year old son Kile enjoyed this book and the entire series.  I enjoyed it as well, but I wish there were more answers!

Book Source.  Kewaunee Public Library.  Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment