Thursday, April 21, 2022

Pup Culture by Victoria Lily Shaffer

 


Title:  Pup Culture:  Stories, Tips, and the Importance of Adopting a Dog

Author:  Victoria Lily Shaffer

Narrated by:  Victoria Lily Shaffer

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio

Length: Approximately 4 hours and 01 minutes

Source: Review Copy from Simon & Schuster.  Thank-you!

Pup Culture is an ode to dogs and all those who love dogs.  I’ve got two dogs myself, one is a full blood Beagle (Daisy) and the other is a muttly adopted dog of indeterminate origin (Spot).  I love the stories in this book about the adoption process, tips for taking care of your dog, and stories from a variety of people including David Letterman, Dan Levy, etc. on the adoption of their dog. 

 Author Victoria Lily Shaffer is the daughter of Paul Schaffer from the Letterman show.  I enjoyed that she was the narrator of the audiobook.  She has a true passion for helping out dogs and I loved her personal stories. 

 I found this book to be inspiring and uplifting.  It both made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes.  This was the perfect audiobook to listen to when I had some stressful times at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment