Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Emily's Christmas Wish by Sharon Stancavage

I read Emily's Christmas Wish before Christmas. It was a nice regency romance story - and you know how I love those!! As I was reading the book though, I realized that I had read it before when I lived in Milwaukee. I still enjoyed it on a second read!

The basic setting is at an English country Christmas party where Emily of the title is visiting her friend Harriet. Harriet's cousin Nigel is there to retrieve a family heirloom from Emily. His scamp of a brother Roger had pawned the heirloom and Emily's grandfather had purchased it for her for a Christmas gift. Roger also embarrassed and broke Emily's heart years before. Will Nigel get the heirloom back and will Emily get her wish of true love? I think you know the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment