Monday, October 14, 2019

Winner of Diamond in the Rough by Jen Turano

The lucky winner of Diamond in the Rough by Jen Turano is Alicia Haney who left a comment on the blog on September 25th.  She has been notified via email and has a week to respond before another winner will be chosen.  Alicia was chosen using random.org. 

Thank-you to everyone who entered the giveway, TLC book tours for allowing me to be on the tour, and Jen Turano for writing such a delightful book.  If you would like to read more about this book, check out my review at this link.

I'm sorry I've been missing from the blog this month thus far.  I'm still reading, but switched jobs at the start of the month.  To add onto that each weekend has been booked and we've had kid sporting events most evenings after work.  That is what happens when it rains all September and everything is rescheduled to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment