Monday, January 17, 2011

The Winners of An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin Audiobook

The two lucky winners of audiobook copies of An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin are katklaw777 and DarcyO. Congratulations!! The two winners were chosen using a Monte Carlo simulation to generate random numbers in excel (random.org is not working on my computer again!).

I have emailed the winners and they have until this Friday, January 21st, to send me their mailing address. Otherwise, new winners will be drawn.

Thank-you to Anna from Hachette Book Group for allowing me to host this great giveaway. I look forward to reviewing the book myself!

Sad you didn't win? There is still an ongoing giveaway for the audiobook version of Cleopatra on my sidebar and stay tuned this week for another great giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment