Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winners of Rescue by Anita Shreve Audiobooks

The two lucky winners of the audiobook version of Rescue by Anita Shreve are ttlyoverit17 of Books and Shtuff and Suko of Suko's Notebook. Congrats to the winners!!

The winners were chosen using random.org and were notified via email. They have until Friday January 14th to respond to me with their mailing addresses. If I don't hear from them by that time, I will draw new winners.

Thank-you to Anna from Hachette Book Group for allowing me to giveaway Rescue and also for allowing me to review it. I'm listening to it right now and am enjoying it!

Sad that you didn't win? I still have many more great giveaways that are currently ongoing. Please check out the right sidebar of this blog for more details!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Laura! Thank you, Anna from Hachette Group, for your ongoing generosity! This book is written by an author I've been interested in reading, and will be the first book for the audio book challenge I joined. :)

    ReplyDelete