Monday, January 27, 2020

A Perfect Cornish Christmas by Phillipa Ashley


It was the perfect Cornish Christmas, when Scarlett and her sister Ellie decide to surprise their family with the results of a DNA test. Their father has always wanted to know if they have Viking Blood.  Only to everyone’s surprise, the results show that Scarlett and Ellie are half-sisters - a result that tears their family apart.

Scarlett decides to move into the family estate (left to their Mom by a beloved famous romance author aunt) in Porthmellow Cornwall with her sister Ellie.  The two sisters find romance.  Will their family be able to move on and have a Merry Christmas?

I found this novel to be quite enjoyable.  I loved the setting and the characters.  The storyline actually reminded me of watching The Young and Restless with my Grandma as a kid.  I loved it.  It kept me guessing on the twists and turns it took – I was surprised at the end!

Overall, A Perfect Cornish Christmas was a riveting Contemporary Christmas novel with just the right amount of romance. 

Book Source:  Purchased from Amazon.com.  Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment