Tuesday, October 31, 2023

The Ladies Rewrite the Rules by Suzanne Allain (Mini – Review with Austenprose PR Book Tour)

 


Do you like romantic comedies?

I love romantic comedies, especially historical romantic comedies.  Georgette Heyer is one of my favorite authors who captures the Regency era in wonderful romantic comedies.  Lovers of Heyer will enjoy The Ladies Rewrite the Rules by Suzanne Allain. 

This story has great characters and a wonderful plot with a few different romances including an enemies-to-lover story and second chance romance.  Both tropes are my favorites.  I not only loved the main characters in this story, but I also loved the secondary characters. 

I also loved how the ladies rewrote the rules in this book.  Besides having a great story of female friendship, it shows a group of women who turn negative experiences into positive ones.  They don’t follow the rules of society, but they find what works best for them in life.

If you get a chance to read this book – I highly recommend it!

My full review of The Ladies Rewrite the Rules by Suzanne Allain will be posted on January 18, 2024.

Book Source:  Review copy from NetGalley as a part of the Austenprose PR Book Tour. Thank-you!  Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment