Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Winner of I am the Chosen King by Helen Hollick

There was a lot of interest in I am the Chosen King and really fantastic comments about the book. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner . . . and that winner is Melydia of utter randomonium. Congrats to Melydia!! She was chosen using random.org and was notified via email. She has until next Monday, March 28th to send me her mailing address. Otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Thank-you to Helen Hollick for a wonderful guest interview and for writing a fantastic and intriguing novel. For those of you interested, I will be reviewing her Sea Witch pirate series throughout the summer so stay tuned. Thank-you to Beth from Sourcebooks for allowing me to host this giveaway and for all of those that entered and left great comments.

I still have two giveaways currently going so check out my right sidebar. For those of you looking for a romance, Tyler by C.H. Admirand is the book for you. For those you looking for another great historical fiction novel, Sins of the House of Borgia by Sarah Bower is what you are looking for. Check back by next week for another great giveaway. Until then, stop by for a few new reviews I'll be adding throughout this week!

2 comments:

  1. Melydial, Congrats and hope you enjoy what sounds like a compelling read!

    ReplyDelete