Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Winners of Tyler by C.H. Admirand

The two lucky winners of Tyler by C.H. Admirand are rubynreba and Mona. Congrats! I hope they enjoy the book as much as I did! The winners were chosen via random.org and were notified via email. They have until Monday, April 4th, to send me their mailing addresses. Otherwise new winners will be chosen. Thank-you to author C.H. Admirand for your great interview and for stopping by to respond to comments! Thank-you to Danielle from Sourcebooks for providing this giveaway and to everyone who entered and left great comments. If you are sad you didn't win, I still have one giveaway ongoing for Sins of the House of Borgia by Sarah Bower on my right sidebar. Also stay tuned as I will have a new giveaway posted later today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I have emailed you my information. I really look forward to receiving and reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own and enjoyed Chadwick's 1st two books about William Marshall, and am intrigued by Mahelt. I would love to win this book! My email is sonority@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete